Looking to have a party on one of the beaches? On this page you will find the form for making reservation requests, as well as the rules for throwing a party.
1. Members may hold parties on Association property.
2. Members with more than 8 guests are required to obtain a party reservation permit from the Water Safety Committee.
3. Members are asked to make requests for party reservation permits at least 7 days in advance to facilitate
planning and scheduling.
4. The Water Safety Committee has the right to deny party reservation permit requests.
5. Members shall bear the cost of additional lifeguard(s) if requested by the Water Safety Committee.
6. Members issued a party reservation permit must present it to the lifeguards on duty. The party permit must
also be produced upon request.
7. Members holding parties must remove all trash and recyclables from Association property at the end of the
8. Members holding parties are responsible for having their guests knowledgeable of, and abiding by all Association rules and Bylaws.