The 18th Annual Lake Hills Fishing Derby
The Lake Hills Fishing Derby is a great opportunity to gather once again at the lake to enjoy fishing, family, friends, and food!
• Date: Saturday, June 19th
• Rain Date: TBD
• Fishing Time: 7:30AM – 11:30AM
• Check-in Time Beach 1: 7:00AM
• Open to Children up to age 16
• Fish by land or by boat. If by land, most anglers gather at Beach 1.
• Live worms will be provided by Black Rock Bait and Tackle
• Cookout & Awards immediately following @ Beach 1
• Award Categories: High Count, Heavyweight, Small Fry, Triple Play; Avid Angler for all!
• Additional info will be emailed to participants.
• Entry Fee: $5 per child
• Registration Due: June 16th
• Registration Info Required:
o Email & Phone
o Child’s Name & Age
o Fishing by Land or Boat
• Registration Info & Payment options:
o Venmo: @Jeffrey-Henchcliffe
o Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
o Mailbox: 104 Wampus Way
Good Luck and Tight Lines!