Beach 4 Volunteers Needed Now!
At Beach 4, we greatly need your help this weekend. Friday at 4:30 p.m., we need as many volunteers as possible to help us dig a 20 foot trench and install two posts. This effort is to prep for an electrical panel, which will be installed at Beach 4 for our events. We have to finish this trench Friday evening so it is ready for the electrician to start his work on Monday. If you have any power equipment to trench, please let us know. We need all the help we can get. Please email Chris McHugh at email@example.com, call or text 203-727-1684.
We also need help to finalize beach cleanup by Saturday evening, as it is forecast to rain on Sunday.
Here is what we need help with:
Spread these two piles of mulch under the boat racks.
Spread this mulch pile along the edge of the beach. As you can see, this was started on the right hand side of the picture.
Cut up all of the branches sticking out of the top of the bin and place them back in the bin when they are cut up and more compact. Cut up the branches outside the bin. Note, the bin cannot be filled past the top, so we have to compress what is in there.
- Remove the downed tree at the end of the boat racks. Chop it up and put it in the dumpster.
- Till the beach's sand
- Rake the muck out of the swimming area (the most important job)
- Clear all plant life off of the fencing around the baseball field. This is super important as any plants on the fencing will cause it to rust.
- Bring out dead wood from along the creek.
- Move all of the picnic tables near the driveway, so that they are evenly spaced and run parallel with the driveway.
Any questions about any of this, please email Chris McHugh at firstname.lastname@example.org, call or text 203-727-1684.